- Editor.js content editor
- Markdown content editor
- Interchangeable Widgets
- Share Themes and Templates via Git
Emissary natively connects to the open social web. So, every Emissary site can automatically send and receive posts, status updates, images, videos, and more from a variety of established social networks.
- Participate in discussions on other Fediverse apps like Mastodon, PixelFed, and others via ActivityPub
- Subscribe to RSS feeds and realtime WebSub from millions of popular websites
- Publish your own posts, images, videos, and more on all these same networks, as well.
- And, Emissary works great with other IndieWeb web blogs.
- Pull external content back into Emissary
- Push contents from Emissary out to external services